Tuesday 28 April 2015

Culture Jam Reflection

  1. What aspect of your culture jam do you find most successful and why?
I think that the barrel of oil I made is really successful alongside the slogan of the company.  I think they go well because the ad is taking the slogan more literally by actually spilling the oil.  
  2. What aspect of your culture jam do you find least successful and why?
Least successful of the culture jam would be that there isn’t a whole lot to it.  It also looks a little fake because of the barrel I made, it could have been better with more time. I doesn’t look too professional.
   3. If you could do this project again, what changes would you make to improve it?
      If I could do this project again, I would probably work harder on the image I made of the barrel, getting it to look much more real and better quality, so that the ad looks more professional. 

No comments:

Post a Comment