Monday 4 May 2015

Spirited Away Critique

1.       I think that the use of more familiar folklore make the story much easier to understand, although they aren't as obvious unless you are looking for them. I think they added to the story making some things easier to understand for the viewer by showing things they may already know about.

2.       I think that for some people who believe in things like that, it is helpful to think that spirits are needed to help get through everyday life. Personally, I don’t really believe in things like that. I don’t really think it’s the solution but I don’t think that it’s a bad thing. I don’t really know what the solution to the environmental problems are but I think just acting more “green” and not polluting as much would help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment