Wednesday 11 February 2015

I Want To Believe

10 Ideas for this piece of art:
  1. That there is life some place other than earth.
  2. That one day people will one day live somewhere other than Earth.
  3. That maybe there is a God.
  4. That everything doesn't end after we die.
  5. That the Earth will one day become a peaceful place live. 
  6. That one day i will accomplish my goals. 
  7. There is a reason for everything that happens. 
  8.  That there won’t be another world war.
  9. That one day we can travel forward in time.
  10. That everyone is here for a reason.

 I like the idea of number one because space and things like this. I like to think that there is life elsewhere in our universe than just here on earth. It appeals to me because I have always been interested in anything space related, and it has always been something that I feel that could be real. There's just so much possibility of what could be out there.                                                                                                                                                                   In a piece of art I would like to say that it's possible that life is elsewhere. I want to say to people to keep their mind open about things like that, that there can be life on another planet, because it would be silly to think that earth is the only planet to have life. I would like to show variety and curiosity about whats out there. And to show vastness about how open and far away things are but also how close we are to discovering other life. 

When someone looks at my art, I would like them too feel curious and I would also like them to wonder about the possibilities. I want people to think more about what is out there. And that they might still be around if (or when) we do discover life somewhere. I want them to feel that it is very possible that we are not on the only planet that supports life.   

No comments:

Post a Comment